What Members Can Do to Help:
Lake Trust Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers), or passwords. Never keep your PIN with your card, which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of the Credit Union and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official Credit Union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
- Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us - we are here to serve you!
Internet Security: Information Collected and Stored Automatically
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Lake Trust employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. Computer software programs are used to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. No personal information, such as your name or address, is collected or used for this analysis. We collect no information which would identify you personally.
- We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our web site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit and the result of the request, such as an image or query;
- Other status codes and values resulting from the Web server responding to the request received: HTTP status code, Windows NT code, number of bytes sent, number of bytes received, duration (in seconds) to fulfill the request, server port number addressed, and protocol version.
Third Party Sites
For your convenience, Lake Trust Credit Union offers various links to third party sites. These sites are not owned, operated, or maintained by Lake Trust. We don't endorse nor are we responsible for the products or services they promote. You are responsible for viewing and abiding by the privacy statements and other terms and disclosures posted on the third party sites.
Need more info?
If after reading this notice you have questions, please contact us! Or download Lake Trust's Privacy Notice.
Get Privacy Notice