At Lake Trust Credit Union, we believe that respecting and protecting the privacy of our members is an essential part of the services we provide. We invite you to read through this privacy notice, which explains Lake
information from us as we conduct the business of the Credit Union.
What Members Can Do to Help:
Lake Trust Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers), or passwords. Never keep your PIN with your card, which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of the Credit Union and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official Credit
Union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of
an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
- Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us - we are here to serve you!
Information Collection and Usage
For security purposes and to ensure that our services remain available to all users, Lake Trust employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to access, upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Session information is collected for statistical purposes. These summary statistics are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. No personal information is collected or used for the purposes of this analysis unless you opt in to provide it.
We may collect and store the following information when you use one of our digital services (website, mobile applications, etc.):
- Personal information, such as your name or email address, for the purposes of offering services or personalizing your experience;
- The Internet domain and IP address from which you access our services;
- The date and time you access our services;
- The pages you visit and the result of the request, such as an image or query;
- Information about your physical location via your device’s GPS, IP address, or other sensors. When this information is available, we use it to assist in providing locations for ATMs, our Relationship Centers, or promotional messages;
- Other status codes and values resulting from the Web server responding to the request received: HTTP status code, Windows NT code, number of bytes sent, number of bytes received, duration (in seconds) to fulfill the request, server port number addressed, and protocol version.
Third Party Sites
For your convenience, Lake Trust Credit Union offers various links to third party sites. These sites are not owned, operated, or maintained by Lake Trust. We don't endorse nor are we responsible for the products or services they promote.
You are responsible for viewing and abiding by the privacy statements and other terms and disclosures posted on the third party sites.
Need more info?
If after reading this notice you have questions, please contact us! Or download Lake Trust's Privacy Notice.
Get Privacy Notice